Castleglenn Consultants Inc. is a vibrant firm that provides extensive transportation planning experience along with an in-depth knowledge of functional planning, traffic engineering, highway design and project management to Eastern Ontario and Alberta. Our firm has procured transportation impact assessment assignments for residential, commercial and institutional developments, detailed design work, and has undertaken numerous large functional planning and design studies involving roadways, highways and interchanges of Provincial significance.
We encourage you to get in touch with us and we will hold your resume on file. Please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Traffic Count / Traffic Survey Candidate List – Ottawa Area
The “Traffic Counter” duties involve counting vehicles (e.g. passenger vehicles, trucks, heavy vehicles, emergency vehicles), bicycles and pedestrians. The traffic counter must:
- be responsible and self-motivated;
- arrange for being on-site in outdoors locations at the appropriate times;
- be prepared for all types weather conditions;
- undertake traffic counts of vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists;
- have access to the internet and e-mail;
- be capable of identifying and recording traffic trends, incidents and near-misses;
- be capable of confirming the general intersection layout and noting any significant differences from that information that will be provided; and
- have demonstrated data entry skills.
A training session would take place prior to the surveys being conducted emphasizing safety procedures, preparedness and the required deliverables.
Castleglenn Consultants Inc. is currently looking to update their candidate list in the Ottawa area. If you are interested in undertaking traffic counts/surveys, please fill out the form below.